Geranium Rose Essential Oil Blend
Country of Origin: USA
INCI Name: Pelargonium Gravolens
Aroma: Rose, early, citrus, sweet
Packaging: Amber bottles, jugs, drums
Applications: Skincare, Soap Manufacturing, Candles
100% Pure, no dilutants or carriers added
Not tested on animals
IFRA attached for usage guidelines.
Benefits: Aromatherapy, anti-inflammatory, astringent, anti-bacterial, cicatrisant, promotes cell growth, deodorant
Rose geranium essential oil is in the same family as geranium essential oil but rose geranium has the more rosier smell, rather than the early smell of traditional geranium. Rose geranium and geranium essential oil share the same plant benefits. Our Rose Geranium is a blend of geraniums to create a more affordable version.
Rose geranium essential oil has many beneficial topical applications. Some of them include:
• Reducing swelling-A study was done in 2013 to test the anti-inflammatory capabilities of rose geranium essential oil. It was shown that topical application of rose geranium essential oil significantly reduced swelling (by 73%). Try adding rose geranium essential oil to your salve or ointment, or to a foot soak made with a blend of our epsom salts and dead sea salts.
• Astringent- this is an excellent quality when creating natural skin care and anti-aging products. Astringents help to tighten the pores and balance sebum production. Add a little rose geranium essential oil to a facial oil blend with Oregon hazelnut oil (another natural astinget) and some organic jojoba oil to create a facial serum for all skin types, or add a little to our lotion base to create a body firming moisturizer.
• Anti-bacterial- Try creating a blend of rose geranium, lavender and cinnamon essential oils. This blend can be made into a diffuser blend or added to a salve or aloe gel base to create a natural anti-bacterial treatment.
• Acne fighters- are you looking to create a line of natural acne products? Try adding rose geranium to your essential oil blend for this line. Rose geranium essential oil not only helps to kill bacteria, but it is also an astringent so it will help to balance sebum production, and it increases circulation which can help acne scars heal.
• Deodorant- Rose geranium has a beautiful, light floral scent that would pair well with lavender, jasmine, traditional rose, bergamot, cedar, or lime and create a beautiful body spray, solid perfume or deodorant blend.
Essential oils are sold in 1-ounce amber glass bottles, 4-ounce amber glass bottles, 8-ounce amber glass bottles, 16-ounce amber glass bottles, 5-pound, 10-pound, and 25-pound sizes. 25 pound sizes may have a later ship date depending on stock on hand. For 100-pound sizes or larger, please email is at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not apply directly to skin. Most essential oils are not designed to be applied directly, rather they are designed to be mixed with a carrier oil such as our organic sunflower or organic jojoba oils. Always perform a small patch test when applying to skin.
Do not take internally unless you are licensed to apply them as such.
This information is for reference only. These recommendations have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not meant to treat, cure or remedy any diseases.
There are no reviews yet.