Christmas Cashmere Naturally Derived Fragrance
Shay and Company is proud to present a small selection of clean and non-toxic fragrances for soap, candles and skincare. All our fragrances are suitable for natural skincare products, cold process soap making, bath bombs, tarts, body care products, and candle making. We understand the value of having non-toxic fragrance options other than essential oils, so we have worked hard to create a line of high-quality, cleanly-made, natural fragrances for candles, soaps, and other products for our customers.
Please see our Ethical Fragrance Page for more information about our clean beauty fragrance standards.
Note on fragrance names- There is no regulation on fragrance names with the FDA, and fragrance names do not represent any specific ingredient like essential oils do. You can call any fragrance whatever name you want to call it, so get imaginative with your fragrance names!
When you first smell Christmas Cashmere it is floral and sweet, then the warm, sensuous bottom notes hit you. This fragrance would be great for men and women, and it is more than just a holiday scent. You could simply call this one Cashmere and drop the Christmas, but since it is that time of year, we shall call it Christmas Cashmere.
Other names for this one would be Lavender Silk, Violet Nights, Baby Fresh, French Kiss, Soft Amber.
Top: Violet, bright citrus
Middle: Powdery lavender, ginger
Bottom: Sandalwood, cedar, amber
Essential Oils Used: Petitgrain, Patchouli, Lavandin, Ginger, Cedarwood, Cashmeran
Vanilla Content: 0.7%
Packaging: Amber bottles, jugs, drums
Applications: Skincare, Soap Manufacturing, Candles
IFRA attached for usage guidelines.
California Proposition 65 for products falling below safe harbor levels.
This product does not contain any Proposition 65 chemicals. This formula does contain Orange essential oil, which contains Myrcene, which is on the Prop 65 list. We believe the volume in the end product falls below the safe harbor levels designated by Prop 65 and therefore this product does not have a Prop 65 warning. Please see our letter on Prop 65 warnings.
Please note this fragrance does have prop 65 ingredients. We do our best to source the cleanest versions of fragrances but know that not all scents can be re-recreated without some of these crazy chemicals. Fragrances are particular that way. Even essential oils have Prop 65 ingredients in them as many are naturally occurring ingredients. We do try to be as transparent as possible when it comes to what is in our fragrances.
Ingredient: Beta-Mycrene, CAS 123-35-3. This is naturally derived from Orange Essential Oil.
Naturally Derived– this means that more than 51% of the ingredients used to create this aroma are natural. The other 49% will be synthetic ingredients, but synthetic does not necessarily mean bad ingredients.
Fragrances are sold in 1-ounce amber glass bottles, 4-ounce amber glass bottles, 8-ounce amber glass bottles, 16-ounce amber glass bottles, 5-pound, 10-pound, and 25-pound sizes. 25 pound sizes may have a later ship date depending on stock on hand. For 100-pound sizes or larger, please email is at email@example.com.
Do not apply directly to skin. Most fragrance oils are not designed to be applied directly, rather they are designed to be mixed with a carrier oil such as our organic sunflower or organic jojoba oils. Always perform a small patch test when applying to skin.
Do not take internally unless you are licensed to apply them as such.
This information is for reference only. These recommendations have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not meant to treat, cure or remedy any diseases.